Write on one of the following food borne illnesses:
• Clostridium perfringens
• Norovirus (formerly Norwalk virus)
• Hepatitis A
• Giardia or amoeba parasites
Address the following in your paper:
• Identify the infectious agent (pathogen)—for example, the name of the bacteria, virus, or parasite.
• Explain how the infectious agent is transmitted through food or water.
• Provide an example of a real life outbreak in the United States.
• Describe the clinical symptoms, duration of the disease, and treatment if any.
• What steps can be taken to prevent further outbreaks? Include individual as well as environmental precautions and methods.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT 🙂