Hispanics in America The History Channel 20th Century Mike Wallace
After watching the YouTube Video: Hispanics in America The History Channel 20th Century Mike Wallace
1. A one page, double-spaced overview is sufficient. The goal is to show organization of thought prior to recording your video post. . Use APA style citations to reference readings discussed in your video discussion. These references can be from both the assigned readings and outside sources.
Includes the following integrative topics:
• What information in the YouTube video regarding diversity and human rights within the Hispanic population did you learn about or were not aware of before?
• From your field education experience, describe observations you’ve made on ‘within group diversity’, features of culture, identity, difference, and social context among your Hispanic clients.
***I am currently a social work intern, at Job Corp. I am a therapy for multicultural students ages 16-24. Most of my students are Hispanic, and they are at- risk youth.
• How will the information in the YouTube video help you to provide culturally competent service delivery to your Hispanic clients?
• Describe how you can apply leadership in advocacy for human rights and social and economic justice for Hispanic children and families.
To receive full credit, all integrative topics listed in the assignment outline must be addressed. The video recording must show integration of field placement experience along with the unit readings and YouTube video review.