Human Resource Management
This exam review is meant to be a study guide to help you prepare for the midterm. It is expected that you have an understanding of the major topics and be able to provide examples from class discussions and chapter readings to support your answers. The midterm exam will cover chapters 5-8 and will consist of 5 randomly selected essay questions (each worth 20 points). You are required to answer all the questions in your own words and cite any references that you use. The exam is to be completed using Blackboard and submitted before 11:59pm on February 26th. Once you start the exam you must complete it.
• What characteristics and behaviors would you look for in your recruiters so as to increase the positive impact they have on job candidates? Why is this important?
• What are internal are external sources of recruitment? What are the advantages and disadvantages of using these sources?
• Describe the different types of interviews that can be used for employee selection. When would be an appropriate time to use each type?
• Discuss the steps of the selection process. Explain how an organization conducts the selection process.
• What are the different stages of instructional design process? How are these stages carried out in the organization? Provide an example.
• Discuss the three elements of a needs assessment process. Explain how the needs assessment process connects to the job analysis.
• Define types of rating errors, and explain how to minimize them.
• Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of using managers, peers, subordinates, self, and customers as sources of performance information.
• How can an organization ensure that it has a legally defensible performance management system? Explain.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT 🙂