Human Resource Management Training Proposal
Imagine you have been selected to conduct a recruiting and staffing training program for a group of new human resource management (HRM) employees at a health care company. You need to prepare a proposal for the organization outlining your strategy for the training program.
Write a six to eight (6-8) page paper in which you:
1. Create an overview of the process and steps involved in human resource planning, recruiting, interviewing, selecting, and hiring of employees.
2. Develop a comprehensive strategy for training new employees. Focusing on the role of the new employees within the organization.
3. Propose two to four (2-4) training strategies aimed at motivating the employees to learn key aspects about their new jobs.
4. Determine key issues that human resource management employees would be likely to encounter in the health care field. Prepare a plan that will enable the new employees to address each issue which includes instructional strategies, resources that will be utilized, and evaluation criteria for determining success.
5. Design at least three (3) visual components that enhance the program you have outlined, such as charts or diagrams.
6. Use at least three (3) quality academic resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not quality as academic resources.