implementation Plan: Establish the timetable for the course, select trainers, enroll learners, and prepare classroom and technology needed, manage travel and expenses for the trainers and/or learners.
• Create a facilitator plan:
• Who will give this training and what are their qualifications. Even if you are the trainer, you will need to identify a backup trainer in case you are unavailable. If you cannot think of a specific person, I at least need to know what qualifications your fill-in would need.
• Schedule: When and where teachers will be prepared
c. Train-the-Trainer: Choose a format (pages 136-138)
• Create an agenda
• Create a learner plan:
• Identification: Student learning styles, prerequisite knowledge and skills, recruitment strategies, student retention plans
• Schedule: Total number of students, number of students per class (maybe a sign in sheet), meeting places, class lists
• Pre-course Communication: logistics and requests (page 146 of
• Tracking: How will you maintain students records (exams, scores, for how long will you keep these items, follow up assessments)
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT 🙂