IMPORTANT: PLEASE WRITE THE ANSWERS UNDER THE QUESTIONS AND PAY CLOSE ATTENTION TO THE WORDS HIGHLIGHTED IN YELLOW. THANKS
Tayeb, M. H. (2005). International human resource management: A multinational company perspective. New York, NY: Oxford University Press. ISBN: 9780199258093.
PART ONE: – 1 Page
TOPIC: Cultural Awareness
In this assignment, respond to the following:
• How does national culture affect employee management and human resource management?
• What cultural attitudes do you need to be aware of before conducting business and HR activities in your country of choice? (India)
Joshi, M. (2001). Passport India: Your pocket guide to Indian business, customs and etiquette. Petaluma, CA: World Trade Press.
PART TWO: – 1 Page
TOPIC: Communicating Across Cultures
• Finney’s A World of Difference.
Using the 2006 Finney article you read earlier in this unit, respond to the following:
• What must you be aware of in global internal communications?
• How is this different from the way your current employer (or one with which you are familiar) communicates with employees?