individual mental and physical health plan
Individual Mental and Physical Health Plan
• Write down my positive thoughts and periodically look back at them throughout the day. This will help with focusing on Positive thoughts opposed to negative ones
• Take at least 2-3 10minute breaks each day to relax and unwind.
• Try my best to get at least 6 hours of sleep each night. This will help my body’s immune system to function better as well as providing me with the necessary energy needed to complete daily tasks.
• When I experience negative thoughts, I will find ways to find a positive aspect to them.
• I will work on realizing that there are some things that can wait till “tomorrow” to be done and that everything does not need to be done “today.” This will contribute to a more restful night of sleep.
• Sunday: soccer game in the evening, about 1 hr
• Monday: 30-40min hill run at MtSac in the morning and lunges
• Tuesday: 30-40 min hill run at Schabarum in the evening and lunges
• Thursday: 30-40 min hill run at Schabarum in the evening and lunges
• Friday: soccer game in the evening, about 1 hr
• Everyday: 200 sit-ups and 20 push-ups
• Other activities: take stairs at school in stead of elevator; park farther away in parking lots and walk; play outside with Joey for 20min each day; walk at Schabarum on Saturday mornings when possible
• Buy more fruits and vegetables at the grocery store, especially foods that are easy to bring to school to snack on (i.e. apples, carrots sticks, grapes).
• Try and eat at least 4-5 serving of fruits and vegetables each day.
• Drink tea at night instead of coffee.
• Drink at least 2L of water each day. This will keep me hydrated and reduce the temptation to consume other beverages such as coffee or soda.
• Avoid buying pastries when buying coffee at Panera, Starbucks, and Coffee Bean. These are unneeded processed food that should be minimized.
• Bring almonds to snack on throughout the day. This is a healthy snack that will deter me from eating “junk food” as well as lower my chances of getting heart disease.
• Make it a point to eat breakfast everyday. It is important that I start the day with healthy food so that I do not snack the remainder of the day on “junk food” and the breakfast will help in giving me the energy needed to get through the day.
I want Just 2 page no APA and not more than 2 page i ganna sent some web that you can use that and may give you some idea, but you should cite the paper.
Toxic Chemicals in Cosmetics
Benefits of Exercise
Fast Food Truths
12 Year Old Hamburger
Immortality of Food
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT 🙂