Assessment Individual Report
Chose a company (or an industry) you are interested in that is considered to be innovative. Describe the company (or the industry); describe the innovation and analyse the innovation management process, e.g. where did the idea for this innovation came from (source of innovation), how was the innovation management process organised; and finally elaborate on the impact of this innovation had on the company and on the society, and what it may happen to this particular innovation or company in the future. Use terminology discussed in class for this assignment.
1. Executive summary
2. Introduction or background information
• The company’s history and current state – information about the company/industry
• Why picking this particular company/industry?
• Company competitors
2. Description of the innovation involved and the company’s management innovation process
• The innovation – product process service etc.
• Theoretical underpinnings related to the type of innovation – i.e. incremental, radical?
• How the product was developed? Did it need special support (working with a university) did it need external finance e.g. venture capital etc.?
• Any particular types of management process that the company followed?
• What is the company’s s curve or product curve? Which stage of the s curve it is currently in?
• Why this innovation was developed? Look at the sources of innovation (demographic, perception etc)
• What is the internal management and the company structure, how the company promotes innovation? What is the level of absorptive capacity of the company?
3. What has been the impact of this innovation (to the company and to the society) and what it may happen to this particular innovation or company in the future
• Links between innovation and growth – has this innovation helped the company and how (turnover, employees etc.)?
• Impact of this product to the society
• Your critical view: will this product/service/company/industry survive much longer and what are the main threats involved? How the product should change/ adapt etc. Please use your critical assessment (the key is to provide justification for your assessment whatever the outcome of this assessment is).
the report should not be longer than 1500 words
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT 🙂