INNOVATION PROCESS – Use the INNOVATION PROCESS 3 circle Model.
— Revenue and liabilities
-Innovation possibilities and challenges and post launch
Located in Course Information. Note: This will be discussed in class.
(**Use this in the Outline.)
• What area is the innovation taking place?
D. Design Innovation
E. Organizational Behavior
F. Human Values
G. Design & Interactivity
• What resources will be needed?
• What type of teams will be needed?
• What communication networks will be used?
• What steps will be taken to apply the idea?
• What monitoring maintenance/management systems will there be?
5. Presentation Materials:
• Create PowerPoint slides – 10 max
• Use pictures, graphics, charts, diagrams, other visuals
• Use videos i.e. YouTube
• Design a prototype
• Use drawings, pictures, etc.
• Provide samples
6. Creativity Project Outline (Team)
• Outline must detail both Creative and Innovative Process.
• Provide brief descriptions for each of the steps followed.
• Cite sources
• Cover Page
• Attach PowerPoint slides