Prepare a report about one product or service or corporate image containing information that could be used for an Integrated Marketing Communication program. You can choose a product, service or corporate image from your own business or from another business with which you are familiar. In your report you must include information about:
• Analysis of the current market situation of the chosen product/service/corporate image.
• Determination of the integrated marketing communications objectives.
• Establishment and allocation of the promotional budget. Justify your choice for the budgeting approach and allocation of budget.
• Development of an Integrated Marketing Communication program using at least two of the tools (e.g. advertising, direct marketing, digital marketing, sales promotion, PR, personal selling).
• Explanation of how you will monitor, evaluate and control the program.