International Marketing Communications Plan
International Marketing Communications Plan (60%)
This assignment has been designed to allow students the opportunity to explore the issues of international marketing communications from the perspective of a real organisation facing the difficulties presented by an increasingly competitive environment and changing customer needs.
This assignment covers the learning outcomes for the modules as documented in the module guide and definitive document
Please follow University policy regarding the handing in of assignments and ensure that your assignment is handed in on time and that you retain a copy of the assignment for yourself together with the receipt.
Mode of working
This is an individual assignment and University policy will apply in all cases of copying, plagiarism or any other methods by which students have obtained an unfair advantage.
You are required to:
• Revise the Context Analysis for your chosen brand, based on the verbal and written feedback provided for Assignment 1.
• Based on that context analysis, write a Marketing Communications Plan for your brand. This plan should contain the following sections:
• Main issues identified in the Context Analysis
• Marketing Communications Objectives
• Marketing Communications Strategy
Note: Please note how the marks are allocated on the marking scheme at the end of this document.
Format for the submitted work
The work will be submitted in report format and should be no longer than 2500 words. Supporting appendices will not be included in the word count but only those appendices indicated in the assignment brief will be accepted. Please indicate your final word count for the report at the end of the assignment. And you can also login my university account to view the detail.
https://nile.northampton.ac.uk Account: 13431591 Password;Jjmoomacckd7