complete a Reaction/Reflection Essay focusing on an issue that is faced in clinical supervision.
1. Define the problem/issue of interest and its relevance to the field of clinical supervision.
2. Provide an analysis of the problem/topic of interest and how the student themselves would address the issue in a clinical supervisory role. List several professional values that would be focused on to address and correct the issue and in what ways would they be used? What strategies and interventions would be used to correct the problem or issue?
3. Summarize previous research and/or contemporary thinking regarding the problem/topic and identify areas of ethical conflicts and concerns. Provide specific ways of addressing these areas of ethical conflicts/concerns referencing and implementing at least three of the standards of the NASW Code of Ethics. List how the chosen standards would guide ethical decisions to address the issue and how you as a clinical supervisor would implement the chosen standards into your decision making strategy in correcting the issue.
4. Provide at least two viable alternatives in reaching a successful resolution to the issue that has been defined and in what ways these alternatives would create successful outcomes.
5. Describe in detail what steps you will take as a clinical supervisor to prevent this issue from occurring in the future. What specific strategies will you implement into your training of supervisees to prevent possible future occurrences of this issue? How might this be affected by technology and providing clinical supervision from a distance?