Write an 8 – 10 page paper that will summarize your beliefs about what it takes to be a real leader. Some of the topics you may address are:
- What are the salient characteristics needed to influence the consensus of others and provide the types
of examples necessary to inspire tremendous performance?
- What will you change personally to be a more effective leader and how will you go about making that
- What measures will you use to benchmark your own progress?
- What new routines will you use to increase your leadership skills?
- What type of leader do you want to be and why will the new you do more than the current you as a
newly trained leader.
- Spell out what this course has done to reaffirm and enlighten you as a leader and what specifically are
the “keepers” for you for the rest of your life.
Suggested format would be the Essay Format found in the Resources Section. Your responses should also demonstrate how you have applied, or could apply, the material in your own experiences. Please check and edit your writing before submitting your Discussion Question response. Be sure to cite your resources and provide the references using APA format. Remember to reference all work cited or quoted by the text authors. You should be doing this often in your responses.