Leadership, motivation and team building
Leaders can create a team from a group by ensuring all members do their best for the project’.
Critically discuss the role of leadership and teambuilding in project management utilising appropriate theoretical models to identify how project staff can be led and motivated. Include in your answer a discussion of the way teams develop and the role of leadership and communication in this process.
You will need to take the following into account when completing your assignment.
• Establishment of relevant theory (e.g. what do we mean by leadership, how can leaders be classified, what is the relationship between leader and team and project in theoretical terms?).
• Allocation of credit and sources used; (have I included references and citations to the material I have used?);
• Clarity of argument and relevance to the project management context
• Overall report presentation including spelling and grammar;
• Adherence to nominated word limit.
This coursework should follow a structured approach and should be prepared and presented as a professional business report. You should undertake a relevant literature review that helps inform your investigation. Please also ensure that the Harvard Referencing System is adhered to and fully complied with.