Leading Transformation and Change
Write a cohesive case study that critically analyses a specific instance of organisational change/transformation management for an organisation that has accessible information in relation to changes it has experienced and conduct extensive secondary research before developing your case study. The organisation should be from the services sector (GSM operator such as Vodafone or others).
Using appropriate academic sources to support your work, give emphasis to why the change was attempted, how the change process was managed, how the reality reflected in your storyline compares to relevant academic literature and how successful you think implementation was handled.
The case study MUST be structured as follows using the headings. (Italicised words are not part of the heading but are given by way of further information).
• Title of case study (including the name of your chosen organisation)
• Key theme (a list of up to six keywords in order to “frame” the change implications of your case study).
• Introduction (to the theory of change)
• Organisational background and stated need for change
• Description of the change process
• Roles and perspectives (of the key stakeholders pre and post change)
• Evaluation/critical analysis of relevant academic literature (application of the theory to practice)
• Conclusions (summary of what has worked well/not well/do differently next time)
• Lessons Learnt: Personal and Organisational
• Appendices (if relevant)