Lesson Plan Revision and Analysis
1. Once you have selected your lesson plan, you will then differentiate your lesson plan based on student readiness, student interest, and student learning profile for
content, process, and product. Using Chapters 5 through 7, you will develop three ways to differentiate content, three ways to differentiate process, and three ways to
differentiate product for student readiness, student interest, and student learning profile. You must provide evidence from the text or other scholarly sources to
support your reasoning for differentiation by explaining how it might support the various students in your classroom.
2. Once you have developed ways to differentiate your selected lesson plan, you will then describe what an administrator would see if he or she came to observe your
classroom. Explain what the students would be doing, the elements of differentiation that they would see, and how the classroom is effectively managed to support
differentiation. Be sure to provide evidence to back up your assertions and analysis.
3. Must begin with an introductory paragraph that has a succinct thesis statement.
4. Must address the topic with critical thought and adhere to the assignment instructions.
5. Must end with a conclusion that reaffirms your thesis.
**MUST USE OUTLINE THAT I HAVE ATTACHED AND MUST USE THE LESSON PLAN I HAVE ATTACHED