M3A2 Research Project: Select an Organization
For this course, you will be responsible for completing a research project. The purpose of this project is to study and apply the HR concepts involved in effective performance management systems. You will design a performance management system for an organization. Your research project will be completed in three parts (organization selection, annotated bibliography, and final project). In this module, you will complete the first part of your research project by identifying and describing an appropriate organization to use as your basis for research.
Click here for a complete summary of your research project. [PDF file size, 58.36 KB]
For this activity, complete Part One of your project. Write a short paper that identifies and describes an organization you will use for your research project. Be sure to include and address the following:
• The mission and strategy of the organization.
• The products or services of the organization.
• The organization’s internal strengths and weaknesses.
• The external environment in which the organization operates (opportunities and threats).
• Performance management policies and practices.
Things to Remember!
• Use Times New Roman, 12-point font, double-spaced, with one-inch margins, with APA-formatted in-text citations and references for all resources.
• Use EC Library resources: