Management and Treatment of Female and Juvenile Inmates
1. Identify at least 3 innovative female programs and 2 innovative juvenile programs within a prison or jail. The programs that you select can cover any of the following areas such as medical/health issues, mental health, education, religion, vocational training, etc.
2. Provide a brief description of the programs including the programs location, rationale and an overview of its components.
3. Identify and describe at least two criticisms of each program.
4. Identify and describe at least two positive aspects of each program.
5. Determine whether you think each program could be applied to a larger population (other populations and/or correctional facilities) and provide support for your decision.