Mapping Out Circuit Diagram and Program Arduino
Try to replicate a vibration device using some material ( see the part list attched) SO, design a circuitry that will make all the parts work and vibrate and try to figure out how to correctly assemble the device with the parts. Then, try to find some code that will Program the Arduino with the vibration. Please try to find the frecntsy and any others and put some values in order to the device work.
Part Company Part number
1 Polymer Lithium Ion Battery – 2000 mAh Sparkfun.com PRT-08483
2 Trilobal Fabric (https://www.fabric.com/buy/0398427/trilobal-black) Fabric.com 0398427
3 Thompsons Waterseal Fabric Seal (Waterproof spray) Lowes.com 478188
4 piezoelectric vibrator (AT-1803-T-LW50-R, PUI Audio Inc, Dayton, OH) Digikey.com AT-1803-T-LW50-R
5 Arduio Gemma
6 The power amplifier with integrated 3.3 to 105 V boost converter (DRV8662, Texas Instruments, Dallas, TX) Ni.com DRV8662RGPR
7 (TPS60150 5V/140mA Charge Pump DC-DC converter, Texas Instruments, Dallas, TX, Ni.com TPS60150
8 SC630A 1 MHz Fixed 3.3 V Output Charge Pump Regulator, SEMTECH (this is the other DC-DC converter) Digikey.com SC630A
9 Current-limit module (NCP380 Fixed/Adjustable Current-Limiting) Mouser electronics NCP380
10 Go-Sak Wearable Zippered Travel POUCH School Phone Tablet Accessories Outdoor Sport Running Arm Band Amazon.com
11 MicroUSB cable (3 feet) Adafruit.com
1. Polymer lithium ion battery – 2000mAh is a thin and powerful battery with an output of 3.7V. It will be used to power the device.
2. Trilobal Fabric- is a strong, elastic and comfortable material. This will be used to encase the bracelet in order to increase comfort to the wearer, protect from outside elements, and will be washable.
3. Thompsons Waterseal Fabric Seal (waterproof spray) is use to spray the device to protect the device from the water.
4. Piezoelectric Vibrator – a motor requiring an input of 5V. It is used to administer subthreshold vibrations to the patient’s nerves on the wrist.
7. The Arduino Gemma is a microcontroller board which has 6 digital inputs/outputs. This will be the main computer chip which will send commands to the piezoelectric vibrator. It has a micro USB connector and a JST connector for the battery. The microUSB port will be used to connect the device to a computer.
8. The Power amplifier will be used to integrate a 3.3 to 105 V boost converter
9. DC-DC converters: (TPS60150 5V/140mA Charge Pump DC-DC converter, Texas Instruments, Dallas, TX,) is used to convert 3.7 V battery voltage to 5 V to feed the micro-controller
10. Output Charge Pump Regulator- (SC630A 1 MHz Fixed 3.3 V Output Charge Pump Regulator, SEMTECH) is used to convert 3.7 V battery voltage to 3.3 V to feed the power amplifier)
11. Current-limit Module (NCP380 Fixed/Adjustable Current-Limiting) to keep the micro-controller current below 1 A to prevent burning
12. Arm Band: Go-Sak Wearable Zippered Travel POUCH School Phone Tablet Accessories Outdoor Sport Running Arm Band, is used as the main structure of the device. The zippered pouch with hold all electronics excluding the piezoelectric vibrator.
13. MicroUSB Cable – 3 Foot: This will be used to connect the Arduino to a computer for programming and recharging