Medical practitioners and public health authorities argue that vaccination programs have successfully controlled disease infection rates and eradicated many disease epidemics globally. However, some parents are concerned that there are serious risks and l
the question is : Medical practitioners and public health authorities argue that vaccination programs have successfully controlled disease infection rates and eradicated many disease epidemics globally. However, some parents are concerned that there are serious risks and long-term effects associated with vaccinating children. To what extent do the benefits of vaccinating children outweigh the drawbacks?
– should write from 900 words to 1100 words
– use appropriate report structure
– include paraphrasing, synthesis and direct quotes in your supporting ideas
– use appropriate vocabulary and grammatically accurate expression
– use the APA system of referencing with in text referencing and separate list of references
– include a minimum of 6 different reference sources. this can include the journal article we gave to you ( I will supply you with a list of journal articles.
in my outlines I used these references
Bigham, M.,& Hoefer, M. (2001). Comparing Benefits and Risks of Immunization. Canadian Journal of Public Health, 92, 173-177. Retrieved from http://search.proquest.com.ezp01.library.qut.edu.au/docview/231990482?pq-origsite=summon
Down, J. (2008). Parents’ Vaccination comprehension and decisions. Vaccine, 26, 1595-1607. doi: 10.1016/j.vaccine.2008.01.011
Goldhaber-Fiebert, J. D.,Lipstich, M.,Mahal, A.,Zalslavsky, A. M., & Jashua, A. (2010). Quantifying Child Mortality Reduction Related to Measles Vaccination. doi: 10.1371/journal.pone.0013842
Haselow, D. (2015). Vaccination-Related Side Effects, Humoral Immunity, and Adverse Events during the Civilian Smallpox Vaccination Campaign, Public Health Nursing. doi: 10.1111/phn.12208
Müller-Nordhorn, J., Hettler-Chen, C., Keil, T., & Muckelbauer, R. (2015). Association between sudden Infant Death Syndrome and diphtheria-tetanus-pertussis immunization: an ecological study. BMC Paediatrics, 15. Doi: 10.1186/s12887-015-0318-7
Song, G. (2014). Understanding Public Perceptions of Benefits and Risks of Childhood Vaccinations in the United States. Risk Analysis, 34, 541-555. Doi: 10.1111/risa.12114