Module 5 – Case
Finalizing Your Review/Plan/Paper/Proposal Deliverables
For this final Case Assignment, you are required to complete two tasks. First, continue to draft your paper as you will upload a final version of this at the end of this module. Contact me if you have any questions whatsoever about your final product, what it should look like, etc. Secondly, please develop and video record a 5-minute oral presentation on your project, specifically highlighting:
• The problem you chose to address
• The approach you took to address the problem (literature review, program planning, program evaluation, etc.)
• Key things you learned (relative to the problem) having undertaken your project (state and elaborate upon at least four of these)
Your oral presentation must be submitted in video format (Webcam or Smart Device). Also, please be sure to stabilize your camera before recording and filter any background noise. Your video presentation will be peer reviewed in Module 6.
Your video presentation should be at least 5 and no more than 7 minutes long. As such, you will need to compress your file before uploading. Please submit an e-ticket via the TLC homepage if you have problems uploading due to file size.
Note: TLC courses only support the following media formats: SWF, MPG, MPEG, RM, MP3, MP4, M4V, M4A, AVI, WAV, RAM, ASF, MOV, RA
Please be aware that your attire is an important aspect of your presentation. Inappropriate and distracting clothing (e.g., text printed on shirt, graphics and loud colors) and accessories (e.g., sparkly and noisy jewelry) can prohibit your speech from being received well or interpreted correctly and can hinder the establishment of the speaker/audience relationship.
The tool that appears below will be used by your class peers to evaluate your oral presentation in Module 6 (a copy of this form will be made available in the Module 6 Discussion Forum). Please ensure that your presentation is developed with the criteria reflected on this form in mind.
Upload the final version of your review/plan/paper/proposal to the Case 5 Dropbox. Upload your video presentation to the Module 6 Discussion Forum entitled “Peer Presentations/Evaluations.”
• You are expected to consult the scholarly literature in preparing your paper; you are also expected to incorporate relevant background readings.
• Your paper should be written in your own words. This will enable me to assess your level of understanding.
• Be sure to cite your references in the text of all papers and on the reference list at the end.
• Proofread your paper to ensure that grammar and punctuation are correct and that each part of the assignment has been addressed clearly and completely.
Length: 10–12 double-spaced pages (excluding references); 5–7 minute video-recorded oral presentation