Negotations for a home
Consider a real life bargaining and negotiation situation that involves two parties and the multiple issues to be negotiated that has already occurred, currently in progress, or will occur in the near future in your personal life or at work. Using the APA format, write a ten-paged paper in which you:
1. Describe the situation and negotiation environment.
2. Identify the parties, i.e., yourself and/or persons on your side and the opposing party(ies) including the bargaining positions.
3. Indicate the type of third party intervention and procedures if required, e.g., arbitration, mediation, etc.
4. Explain the process as to how you have or will arrive at your BATNA.
5. Discuss any theoretical models, methods, sources of power, and analytical procedures required to be utilized in the negotiation process.
6. Describe the mechanics of the procedures in terms of framing, packaging, use of questions, and types of proposals, etc.
7. Indicate the strategies utilized or contemplated and the results accomplished or anticipated along with the conditions of settlement.