Organisational Strategy and Leadership
The purpose of this assignment is to provide an opportunity to utilise your skills and knowledge of strategic planning to undertake the tasks associated with the key question of where are we now in relation to the external environment and industry structure currently facing your chosen organization.
You will conduct a ‘five forces analyses’ for an industry of your choice. Based on your analysis, you need to indicate how profitable do you think the industry currently is and what are the factors driving that profitability. Also discuss how will these factor change in the future and what will be the effect of these changes on industry profitability.
Length: 10 A4 Pages maximum (plus appendices)
Utilise the University library, the Internet and any information made available by the organisation (e.g. annual report, promotional materials) to provide an analysis of the organisation’s current operations to develop your analysis of current operations.
Table of Contents.
Introduction (Must 2 paragraphs)
Introduction about Woolworths Company (Woolworths Supermarket), Management structure of company (can draw and put in appendixes, but must citation and comment), products and services, location and operations, financial and marketing activities, human resource management, manpower etc.
Macro environment (PESTEL analysis)
P E S T E L
. . . . . .
. . . . . .
Industry structure of chosen industry (primary competitors, close substitutes) Analyse
Conduct 5 Forces Analysis (Porter) of the industry, SWOT analysis, competitive advantage. Discuss
How profitable the industry is currently
What are the factors driving the profitability
Discuss the factor change in future
What will be the effect of these changes on the industry. Comment
Conclusion (1-2 paragraphs) Evaluate and sum-up all the key findings.
References list: 15 academic references
1. An ability to utilise sources such as the Internet and University library facilities to search, locate and summarise data relevant to the assignment
2. An ability to utilise appropriate academic theories about analysing key variables within the external environment which have a direct impact on the organisation and macro-environmental variables that might impact current and future performance
3. An ability to develop a review of the industry forces and industry structure confronting the organisation including identification of what key factors are most likely to impact profitability
4. An ability to present a well written, well structured report
5. An ability to critically analyse information, formulate conclusions and exhibit original thought.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT 🙂