Ozbaby food products in china and india.
OzBaby, a fictitious Australian company specialized in making high quality baby food is considering expanding business to China or India. As a business analyst of an investment bank, you are asked to conduct a market research and comparative study on the two markets. Your research and analysis should be presented as a business report of 1,800-2,000 words.
Report should include:
1. The nature of the baby food market in both countries – including relative sizes, potential growth, existing and potential competition in the market (e.g. sizes and numbers of competitors)
2. The two country’s business environment, especially economic and political risks – e.g. rules for FDI, government policies and incentives, location, infrastructure, sources of inputs, intellectual property protection, exchange rate risk, and economic and social stability.
3. The type of FDI to further minimise risks – e.g. consider joint ventures with a local private or state-owned enterprise.
4. A set of clear advice and detailed recommendations for OzBaby, linked explicitly to 1, 2 and 3 above.
• Austrade Website and Annual World Investment Report published by the UNCTAD are useful sources of information.
• The company is fictitious, so do not waste your time researching on it.
• Feel free to define the industry more specifically for analysis purpose
Format and word limit:
1. The report should be TYPED (font size 12 pts, 1.5 spacing)
2. The report should contain a title page, a content list, an executive summary (no more than 200 words), a body (clearly sectioned with headings and subheadings), Conclusion and a reference list (in-text citations also required)
3. The report should use Harvard or APA style referencing
4. The report should be 1,800- 2,000 words (excluding executive summary, tables and diagrams, references). Show WORD COUNT on the title page.