Paper Proposal for Race and the Media course
CMNS452 : Race and the Media
Paper Proposal Guidelines
In the proposal you will outline the topic and give
a supporting rationale for choosing it. You will also include theoretical
perspectives, the empirical site of study, and potential secondary sources (bibliography).
You are also required to have your guiding research questions and a working title.
Your proposal should be 1200-1500 words (approximately 4-5 pages) and
adhere to the following criteria:
• Properly researched, written in full sentences and use APA format.
• An introduction to the general problematic you’re interested in
studying and why this topic is important (i.e. Representations of South
Asian women in North American Media).
• A specific “text” that is an example of the larger problematic you’ve
identified in your introduction that you will examine and use as
evidence to support your arguments.
• An explanation of your methodological approach including details on
how you’re going to perform the analysis.
• At MINIMUM five scholarly sources that will help you structure and
guide your research and research question. These should be cited in
your proposal in order to demonstrate what/how you will be using
• METHODOLOGY IS FUNDAMENTAL! If you are unsure of how to proceed
start researching methods for social science.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT 🙂