Paul Krugman, Raise That Wage – NYTimes.com, 2/17/13.
Guidelines for Doing the Written Portion of the Project
1) Summarize the assigned article(s).
2) Indicate whether you agree or disagree with the article(s), and why.
3) Use something from the textbook to support your point of view, and cite that.
4) Do additional research as necessary to better understand the topic or to support your point of view, and cite that.
5) Submit to me two typewritten pages of text and a bibliography in an attached email by class time, December 1 – standard composition rules apply.
Guidelines for Doing the Oral Portion of the Project
Be prepared to give a five-minute oral presentation on December 1 based on the written portion of your project. Follow these guidelines:
• Get to the point.
• Use the whiteboard only if I request it.
• Work off index cards.
• Encourage conversation.
• Prepare to answer questions from the class.
• Make this work.
Also, hand outs, power points, computers, smart phones, etc. are not permitted as aids in your presentation. Just get up and talk for five minutes about your project when it’s your turn to go. Be positive. You will do a fine job.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT 🙂