peace studies portfolio
• Critically consider your team’s definition of peace and compare it to one of the other definitions of peace we have looked at. What do you see as the strengths and limitations of each? (500 words)
• Critically assess the strengths and weaknesses of the Global Peace Index as an attempt to measure peace in contemporary societies. (500 words)
• Record your reactions to the documentary ‘Living with the Amish’: What do you find appealing about Amish ways of life? What do you find problematic? What issues/questions does the documentary raise for you? (500 words)
• Collection of data from 5 interviews about ‘inner peace’.
• Gender day report (1000-1500 words). This should include:
You need to also read on the subject, and we will would like to see evidence of this additional reading in the form of proper referencing. There are a huge number of books in the library on gender – especially under sociology – and lots of online journal articles you can find.
• Critically assess one case study of an intentional community. In what ways do the experiences of this community contribute to our understanding of the conditions for peaceful coexistence? (1000 words)
• With reference to the readings and video, record your current thoughts on the relevance of Gandhian philosophy and practice for the 21st century. This can be in a list of expanded bullet points expressing your key thoughts/questions.
• Individual contribution to team blog about the contemporary relevance of Gandhian philosophy and practice, (approx. 500 words).
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT 🙂