Personal Training Case Studies
1) Complete Client Calculations
2) Complete Client Assessment, Training, and Nutritional Strategy
3) Provide a detailed, comprehensive, 12 week personalized training program
ISSA’s Eighth Edition CFT Online Final Examination Page 1 of 3
C t’f’ d F’t T
Online Final Examination
Section: Section 2 – Case Studies v
3] Page 1 of 2 [E] Go to page: I:,
Section 2: CASE STUDIES (80 POINTS EACH) (sample answers)
CASE STUDY 1: CHAD EVERMORE
CLIENT PROFILE: CHAD EVERMORE
m Gender Resting Heart Rate Height m Body Fat Percentage
Chad is an avid golfer. He wishes to improve his golf game and is very motivated to get started on a
training program. Chad has exercised regularly for the past 8 years and is in good physical health.
Most of his exercise has been aerobic in nature with only a small amount of resistance training.
1. Using the information above, calculate the client’s BMI
2. Calculate the client’s BMR.
3. Calculate the client’s target heart rate at 60% and 80% using the Karvonen formula.
ASSESSMENT, TRAINING, AND NUTRITIONAL STRATEGY
Using the information above, address questions 4-6.
https://www.issatrainer.com/certification-courses/personal-trainet-certification-final-exami… 2/ 1 6/201 5