- Conduct a PESTEL assessment for the Industry and provide an overall assessment of general environmental impacts on the industry.
- Describe the Major Driving Forces of the Industry. Provide an overall assessment of their combined impact on the industry.
- Identify & assess the strengths of the Industry’s Competitive Forces and provide a summary of their impacts on current or potential industry participants.
- Identify and describe the Key Success Factors for the Industry. Rank the key success factors in terms of importance. Assign and justify any weights to be used in a Competitive Strength Assessment.
5.Using a Strategic Group Map(s) identify & discuss the major “players,” their strategies, and how the strategies differ.
- Given your external situation analysis, is the Industry attractive? Why and/or why not?
- Conduct an in-depth financial analysis with regards to profitability, liquidity, and growth, and then provide an assessment of the overall health of the firm’s finances.
- Assess the Company’s value chain compared to key rivals to identify best practices and/or areas needing improvement.