PharaSim Excel Spreed sheet fill in
Instructions for the Period 1 Worksheet
The spreadsheet will be used for two assignments—the Objectives and Projections Assignment and the MVA of Results Assignment.
First, you will complete the green cells of the spreadsheet for the Objectives and Projections Assignment. After you complete the green cells (and before the deadline noted on the Course Calendar), you will submit your first copy of the worksheet to Blackboard under the Objectives and Projections Assignment link (in Module 1).
After the rollover, you will use the same worksheet. Leave information that you entered in the green cells before the rollover as is and complete the blue cells in the worksheet. Before the deadline noted on the Course Calendar, submit your second copy of the worksheet under the MVA of Results Assignment link in Blackboard (in Module 2).
Specific Instructions for the Objectives and Projections Assignment
1. Enter your QU ID number and PharmaSim username. Assignments are graded anonymously; please do put your name on the assignment.
2. After you have entered your decisions in PharmaSim, enter your decisions for Period 1 into the Worksheet.
3. Explain the reasoning behind the changes that you made to your marketing mix. What are you hoping to achieve with these changes? Your response is limited to 1,000 characters. (You can compose your response in Word, and cut and paste your response into the Worksheet. In Word, you can get the character count of your response by clicking on Word Count under the Review Tab. Just remember that your response is limited to 1,000 characters including spaces, not 1,000 words.)
4. Develop estimates for a) Total Unit Sales for the Industry in millions of unitsand b) Allround’s Share of Total Unit Sales. Record your estimates on the spreadsheet. These estimates will serve as the basis for your estimate of unit sales in your “What If” Analysis in Step 7.
5. Explain the factors you used to develop your estimate for Total Unit Sales for the Industry. (Limit 1,000 characters)
6. Explain the factors you used to develop your estimate for Allround’s Share of Unit Sales. (Limit 1,000 characters)
7. Run a “What If” Analysis in PharmaSim using the estimate of Unit Sales for Allroundfrom Step 4. Enter the results in the Worksheet.