Your two companies are Home Depot (3rd and 4th slide pictures in background must be different images) and Kimble Art Museum (5th and 6th slide pictures in background must be different images) with the company names readable in the middle.
You need to have Title page (1st slide) with name: Lane Truex, student id: 11239607, date 2/23/18, Title Homework 2 with the Description slide(2nd slide): a detailed description of what you did in photoshop (like adjustment features (e.g., CONTRAST or BLUR) and one or more filter features (e.g., FILTER GALLERY), use the two content slide in layout for this.
1. Select or create .JPG image files to construct 4 different backgrounds: 1 title and 1 title-content slide for your company and 1 title and 1 title-content slide for your NPO.
2. All 4 backgrounds will have the dimensions of either approximately 1200 x 900 PAR (Pixel Aspect Ratio), with a pixel resolution of approximately 96 dpi.
3. Use one or more Photoshop Image adjustment features (e.g., CONTRAST or BLUR) and one or more filter features (e.g., FILTER GALLERY).
4. Text should be easily readable when placed over the backgrounds.
5. Customize the backgrounds so that they do one or more of the following: Match the color scheme of the organization or product, or Incorporate the corporate or product theme in the image.
6. Save the backgrounds as CorpTitleBack.jpg, CorpContentBack.jpg, NPOTitleBak.jpg, NPOContBak.jpg, on the COB T: drive in the HW 2 folder.
7. Using the VIEW tab in your PowerPoint ribbon, store the images in your Title Slide Layout and Title and Content Layout in your company and NPO presentations.
8. In a PowerPoint presentation build a title page, build a brief description of how you created the backgrounds, and embed the images of the completed files.
9. Convert the presentation to an Acrobat PDF file and power point.. The grader will insert grade comments into this file.