Write a 1600 words and make this essay in terms of feminist and holistic senses: the social, economic,cultural and political factors that iinfluence the well-being of women and girls.
Explore and use these kinds of questions:
1) What are the historical roots of this topic?
2) What are the cultural messages- the myths, ideologies, beliefs- at play?
3) How are women’s voices being heard in this discourse? What is a feminist analysis of this issue?
4) How do women experience this issue differently, based on their social locations? e.g., intersections of class, race, age, migration status, sexuality, ability,,,
5) What are women doing to take control of their experiences or to resist oppression?
6) What is your connrction to the issue? Are your attitudes, opinions or beliefs changing?