The following post has three questions namely;
1.Police and Policing
Select ONE of the following topics for their coursework project:
1. Gender and Crime
2. Youth Crime
3. Prisons and Penal Policy
4. Police and Policing
2.key changes and continuities which occurred in relation to the chosen topic throughout the period 1800 to c. 1960.
Identify, discuss and analyse the key changes and continuities which occurred in relation to the chosen topic throughout the period 1800 to c. 1960.
In structuring your project you need to focus on:
1. the key social, economic and political factors influencing change and continuity in your chosen area of study over the period 1800 to c. 1960
2. include a discussion of the primary source documents linked to your chosen topic and listed under the seminar topic for each week (all documents will be made available to students either in
print form or online)
3.Two middle range theories and discuss potential applications in your specific area of nursing practice.
1. Compare and contrast a minimum of two middle range theories and discuss potential applications in your specific area of nursing practice.
2. Conduct a literature search in the Cumulative Index of Nursing and Allied Health Literature (CINAHL) using the terms middle range theory, mid-range theory, and nursing. Select one of the
articles where the development of the middle range theory is the major focus of the paper. Share the article citation and describe how the theory was developed. 275 word. APA format. 2 References.
3. Describe a recent or current ethical issue you have faced in nursing practice or which has attained national attention. Discuss the application of ethical theories or principles to the issue.
Support the application with sound reasoning. 275 word. APA format. 2 References.
4. Consider yourself in a role in which you are accountable for allocation of scarce health care resources for a given situation. Discuss how ethical principles, virtues, and values affect your
decision making. Describe your process for ethical decision making. How might a resolution cause conflicts between personal values and beliefs and the perspective of the community or organization?
275 word. APA format. 2 References.
5. Learning theories have implications for advanced practice nurses outside the classroom. Share an example describing the application of learning theory or theories to develop a program targeting
change to a specific organizational issue, patient lifestyle, or specific unhealthy behaviors. 275 word. APA format. 2 References.
6. Health behavior change theories suggest behavior change as a “process,” not an “event.” How can you put this into action for developing an intervention for practice or research? Discuss how you
would apply this in planning your DNP project. 275 word. APA format. 2 References.