Besides our commitment to offer you the best custom online essay and dissertation writing service, we are also dedicated to safeguarding your privacy whenever you visit our website. This policy basically outlines how your private information is handled. It is divided into two parts; with the first concerning the kind of personal information we collect and the second outlining how the information collected can be used. As such, by making use of our website and accepting the terms of this policy, you automatically consent to our collecting and employing such information as per the terms.
PART A: COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
What information do we collect?
The nature of business transactions between us and our clients may prompt us to collect, use, or store information of the following nature:
- Information regarding your computer and your visits to our website. That may include your computer’s IP address, browser version and type, operating system and type, length of visit, referral source, , service navigation, physical location, and paths of website navigation
- Information of any transactions that may take place between us and you regarding this website.
- Any information that you may send us as you request for email notifications from us, or any such information you may send in relation other services, such as email address, name, and phone number.
PART B: USING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Information that you submit to us through our website will be employed for the purposes outlined by this private policy, or as may be made clear by the relevant section of the website.
Your personal information may be used for purposes of:
- Administering the website
- Personalizing the website, thus, improving your browsing experience
- Enabling or improving your usage of the services that we offer
- Sending invoices or other statements to you
- Collecting payments from you
- Sending you general commercial or non-marketing communications to you
- Sending you email communications as you may request
- Dealing with complaints made about or by you regarding us or our website
Once you submit your personal information to us, either for purpose s of publication or any other as may be specified, we shall use it accordingly as may be dictated by the permission or license that you give us. We value the privacy/confidentiality of our clients and we shall always safeguard it. No information shall be given to third parties, unless within permitted legal limits. In such cases, we shall conveniently communicate to you regarding the same. Strictly speaking, none of the above details can be shared to anybody apart from the support team, who have direct access to all information. However, never give your payment details to anyone including our support team. Payments are solely made by the client through recognized and trusted payment platforms such as PayPal.
Lastly, your assignment details as well as the finished paper are treated as the client’s official copyright, and can under no circumstances be shared or resold to another party. If any of your papers or assignment details are displayed or submitted somewhere else without your authorization, please contact the support team promptly or swift action to be taken.