Produce a poster on a topic (The use of animals in the development of therapeutic agents) related to research ethics. The poster should be well-reasoned highlighting the issues associated with the ethics in question.
Where possible provide support/argument for all ethical considerations and highlight opinion, viewpoint and perspective from different standpoints.
Important considerations for the effective presentation of posters are that they should:
• demonstrate good use of colour and contrast;
• have a good balance between text and images;
• not have much text or too many figures, such that the poster is too “busy”;
• flow well and be easy to follow, being divided in to clear section of introduction, aims, methods, results and conclusion/discussion, with a short list of key references at the end with relatively small font size;
• have a good layout;
• focus on the relevant facts;
• have clear headings and titles written with a more prominent font than general text