Questions to Answer when Reading the Assigned Articles:
1. What are the central questions raised by the article? What is the central subject or theme of the article?
2. What are the assumptions the author(s) make?
3. What are the main arguments or findings of the article? What are the key theoretical propositions?
4. What are the article’s main contributions to public administration – i.e., how does it help in understanding and managing public/nonprofit organizations?
5. What are the strengths and weaknesses of the article?
6. What is your opinion about the findings of the article? Do you agree or disagree with it and why?
Times New Roman 12pt., double-spaced, no plagiarism
Reconciling Public Administration and Democracy: The Role of the ResponsibleAdministrator
Author(s): John P. Burke and Robert E. Cleary
Source: Public Administration Review, Vol. 49, No. 2, Special Issue: Minnowbrook II.Changing Epochs of Public Administration (Mar. – Apr., 1989), pp. 180-186
Published by: Wiley on behalf of the American Society for Public Administration
Stable URL: http://www.jstor.org/stable/977340
Accessed: 07-03-2017 02:55 UTC
REFERENCES Linked references are available on JSTOR for this article:http://www.jstor.org/stable/977340?seq=1&cid=pdf-reference#references_tab_contents You may need to log in to JSTOR to access the linked references.