In NURS 410, you developed the first part of a Quality Improvement Intervention/Proposal to address an identified patient care need. For part this paper, Quality Improvement Intervention/Proposal, Part 2 – you will develop an evidence-based implementation and evaluation plan for your identified patient care issue.
- Utilizing the research that you conducted in NURS 410, you will develop an implementation and evaluation plan for your identified patient care need.
- The research findings should come from peer-reviewed scientific journals.
- Please note: You are required to submit the paper that you wrote in NURS 410 – Quality Improvement Intervention/Proposal Part 1 along with the submission of this paper.
- Identifies problem that needs to be addressed, (summary of issue identified from meeting with nurse leader in NURS 410).
- Explain why an intervention is needed for this problem
Literature Review Summary
- Findings from the literature review are summarized (summary of literature review from NURS 410)
- Findings are related to the proposed intervention
- Uses seven or more scientific journal articles
- States proposed intervention plan (based on findings from the literature)
- Outlines timeline for implementation of plan
- Outlines responsibilities for implementation and feedback
- Apply a relevant nursing leadership theory/concept to be utilized in order to implement plan
- Outline how responsibilities for implementation and feedback will be addressed.
- Identifies the stakeholders needed to implement the plan including their roles
- Addresses the management structure/process issues
- State how the identified nursing theory would be utilized when interacting with the stakeholders
Resources Needed to Implement Plan
- Identifies the resources needed to implement the plan
- If resources are not available, makes recommendations for needed resources
- Outlines the budgetary needs, including type of budget, to implement plan
- Describe a clear and concise method of monitoring the outcomes of the quality improvement plan (based on findings from the literature).
- Identify a clear and ongoing reassessment strategy
- State how the identified nursing leadership theory/concept will be utilized in developing a reevaluation plan with the stakeholders
- Outline a timeline for reevaluation of the plan.
- Restate the patient care issue, including summary statement about the findings from the literature
- Summarizes the proposed intervention, role of the stakeholders, recommendations for reevaluation and ongoing assessment strategies.