1- What is quantitative research?
2- What is primary research?
3- Explain what a survey is
4- In what situation is a survey the appropriate method of data collection
5- List the types of question formats that are used in surveys and explain why
6- What is an observational method of data collection?
7- Explain the difference between participant observation and non-participant observation
- Explain what is meant by indirect method of observation
- What is garbology?
- Under what circumstances is garbology the best method of data collection?
- What is digital data collection
- How are modern marketers? Using social media and internet habits to collect data on consumer behavior?
- What is an interview method of data collection and when is it most appropriate to use it?
- What is the focus group method of data collection and when is it most appropriate to use it?
- What is jury of executive opinion Technique?
- When is it appropriate to collect data from sales people when conducting marketing research?
- State the Characteristics of a good marketing research?
- List the component parts of a good marketing research report?