for each question need to answer around 400 words only
Using an industrial organisation analysis model, analyse the feasibility of the fast food dinning business in a very competitive and saturated market. Justify your choice of analysis model. Provide real examples in the answer.
Provide real examples is writer’s choice
Outline and explain four (4) broad areas of analysis gaming device makers can use to identify and capture market growth opportunities. Provide real examples to support your answer.
— for this question u need to use Ansoff matrix.
Provide real examples is writer’s choice.
Identify and explain the challenges face by digital market companies today, and the types of competencies required to become successful in a digital economy. Provide examples of the travel accommodation industry to support your answer.
Need to cover all
Strategic Challenges and Issues
1. Limited consumer exposure and buying
2. Skewed user demographics and psychographics
3. Chaos and clutter
4. Online security
5. Ethical concerns (privacy, disclosure and access limitation issues)
1. Making hasty (costly) decisions
2. Neglecting customer service (empty promise)
3. Forgetting to use META and TITTLE tags (key words and descriptions routinely used by search engines)
4. Forgetting to integrate e-business with traditional operations
5. Neglecting to test (and retest) online tools
6. Failing to prepare for success (growth rate is sometimes phenomenal)
7. Underestimating marketing needs
8. Submitting customers to overlong download times
9. Serving up aging and out of date content
Potential benefits and limitations of internet technologies to organisations
Competence factors by Jobber (2001)
Strategic competence (market leadership)
Financial competence (means to sustain e-position)
Innovation (to offset imitators)
Workforce (blend of skills and performance)
Quality (total commitment)
Productivity (focus on added value)
Information systems (to support effective information management)
Factors affecting adoption of Digital marketing
Internal factors – appropriate product, resource availability, clear strategic vision and strategy for assessing internet capabilities
Environmental factors – extent of competition, extent to what customers want and technological considerations
Comparative advantage – potential over tradition competition, speed and interactivity, global reach, technological capabilities, financial potential and ethical considerations.