Please answer the following two questions:
- Summarize the detection technology of ionizing radiation.
(Some examples discussed in the lecture are:
- detectors based on gas ionization such as ion chambers, proportional counters, and Geiger-Muller counters
- semiconductor radiation detectors such as Si detectors, Ge detectors, and compound semiconductor radiation detectors (e.g., CdTe, CZT, etc.)
- Scintillation detectors such as organic scintillators (solid and liquid scintillators) and inorganic scintillators (e.g., NaI(TI))
- Summarize the principle, target diseases, used isotopes, radiation energy, radiation wavelength in medical imaging methods of nuclear medicine (such as PET and SPECT for imaging and diagnosis, and radiation therapy in nuclear medicine).