Reflection

For this reflection write a 300 word short paper. Roughly 80% should be a summary of the Grivetti reading. The remaining 20% should discuss how the ideas in the reading might be reflected in something you would cook for friends or family. How might you prepare a dish using these ideas and what would you call it?