Research Article Review on Topic of Interest related to intervention with the Pediatric Population.
Follow these guidelines:
1. Search journals and other publications that have been written within the past five years to find current research involving pediatric intervention techniques or use of modalities.
2. Choose one research based article with relevant information related to intervention with the pediatric population.
3. Use APA format. Paper should be a one page summary of the article.
4. Grading will be based on your presentation and understanding of the article, see below.
Grading Criteria (10 Points)
1. 10 points given for good quality of thought, reasoning, and grasp of content.
Possible other deductions include:
1. Quality of writing (2 )
2. Mechanics (2)
3. Adherence to directions (APA format, appropriate article choice)(3)
“I just wanted to clarify what I am looking for as far as the paper and the APA formatting expectations. Your paper should be a summary of the article showing your understanding of the study and the outcome as well as, the relation and relevance to our profession. If you want to do an abstract you can, but you will not lose points for not including it. You need to make sure you have all the other parts including font, spacing, cover page, reference, etc.
Also be very careful to not plagiarize. Finally, do not turn in a paper that is mainly quoted from the article as most of your grade is coming from you demonstrating an understanding of what you read. “