Conduct a literature review of current research studies focused on an issue in your study. Review
must offer a scholarly dialogue Not simply a summary or list of what has been done on the topic.
The topic is about school finance, The Minimum Local Effort. And research questions What is
the minimum local tax effort that should be required for elementary, high school, and unit
districts to provide the adequate distribution of funding as defined by Education Funding
Advisory Board (EFAB)?
This paper should be about property tax as a main resource of local effort and why there is a
need to examine and analyze the minimum local tax effort.
Please first read (Chapter_1) file to understand the topic than write (30) pages as a Literature
Review. The review of literature should be based on the topic (The Minimum Local Effort) and
research questions, and cover all the following points are required
• The United States School Funding system and Issues
• The States School Finance (the required of minimum local effort in different states ( OH,
FL, PA ….. or any)
• Illinois School Finance System and Issues
• Historical Perspective of Illinois school finance reform
• Illinois State Aid Funding (local effort)
• History of Illinois Reform of School Finance Formula
• Illinois School Finance Reform Progress (local effort)
I attached References.zip file, so use these references, and add more scholar articles, books as
Please cite a page number with any citation even if it is not a direct quote.