- Consumer protection is an important issue, but how much responsibility should the government have in protecting consumer? There are many products that pose a health hazard yet are legal. Choose one of the following examples and explain whether or not you think that the government should ban the product. Fast Food
2..The Value Chain Concept” Please respond to the following:
Describe a customer experience you have personally encountered where the goods or service or both were unsatisfactory (such as defective products, mistakes, poor service, and so on).
Suggest ways for the organization to improve its goods / service. Determine the element(s) of operations management that must be reevaluated.
- Analyze the importance of production planning and scheduling within an organization. Evaluate a bad experience you have had with an appointment from the perspectives of the customer (you) and the organization with regard to inefficient planning and scheduling.
Analyze the experience you provided from a process perspective. Suggest ways the schedules could have been designed to be more efficient and effective
- The benefits of technology to humans are almost too numerous to list. As with anything, there are downsides to advancement. Describe a misuse of technology that you have observed within the global community. Provide examples.
- Consider how technology has evolved in your lifetime. These changes may impact how we work to find solutions to the global threats discussed so far. If we could remove the current boundaries of technology and look into the future, how would you use technology to resolve one of these global threats?
- This week you learned that there is, in fact, enough food available to feed everyone in entire world every day. However, this is not happening for various reasons. Look at the community you live in. If food became inaccessible to your community, how would that affect your day-to-day life and that of your community?