The details to this paper are included within the attachment. any additional details needed for the assignment please contact me. The paper shall be clear and understanding and also sticking to the topic throughout. Once reviewing the details of the assignment, please do not accept the assignment if you will not be able to have it completed by the deadline given
A well-developed resume remains an essential element of successfully obtaining a job.
This is a multi-part assignment.
Part 1: Conduct resarch and write a 1 page paper. Instructions include:
• Online Job Search – Conduct an online job search and identify a position you might be interested in applying for.
• In your paper, discuss your online search and how you went about finding the position.
• Also, describe the job and how your background matches the requirements of the position. (Minimum length of 1 page).
[Notes: If you’re in the military and have no plans of discharging in the near future, focus on a civilian job that you would like to transition into following your military career. If your circumstances do not allow you to work, consider volunteer activities within your community that you would like to be a part of.]
Part 2: Develop and write a 1-2 page resume.
• Write a 1-2 page resume, designed to compete for the position you researched and chose in Part 1 of this assignment.
• Your finished product (Research and Resume) should be a total of 2-3 pages in length.
Please include a title sheet. See rubric below.
Grading Criteria Assignments Maximum Points
Meets or exceeds established assignment criteria 40
Demonstrates an understanding of lesson concepts 20
Clearly present well-reasoned ideas and concepts 30
Mechanics, punctuation, sentence structure, spelling that affects clarity, and citation of sources as needed 10
PowerPoint Presentation with accompanying text
• Riordan Manufacturing
o One of Riordan Manufacturing’s largest customers purchases a number of different styles and types of a polycarbonate drinking bottle. The formulation for this particular bottle style contains Bisphenol A. Due to highly publicized, recent news stories concerning the safety of reusable plastic containers, Riordan’s customer has advised them that it will no longer be purchasing bottles containing Bisphenol A. Some time ago, the purchasing department found an attractive price on a bulk purchase of many of the components that went into the manufacture of the bottle. Around the same time, the operations department foresaw a period of unused plant capacity in the China plant. In order to keep the plant running at peak efficiency, they had the China plant do a number of production runs of the polycarbonate bottle in the most popular sizes and colors. No one saw an issue in producing the bottles without an existing purchase order given the customer’s history of purchasing large quantities of these bottles in the past. The bottles are currently being stored at the China plant, but the warehouse space will soon be needed for other orders. The bottles have not yet been scored with volume markings or the customer’s logo. What can Riordan Manufacturing do with the bottles?
o Riordan Manufacturing uses Huffman Trucking to ship their products all over the United States. With rising fuel costs, several trucking companies have gone out of business or have substantially raised their rates. Huffman Trucking has innovated a way to stay in business without having to raise their shipping rates for customers. In turn, Huffman has also picked up many new shipping contracts from other businesses. With the increased business at Huffman, Riordan Manufacturing has noticed a decrease in their timeliness and customer service. Several orders have been distributed or picked up late, adversely affecting functioning at Riordan. What can Riordan do to solve this problem? Keep in mind that Riordan and Huffman have a 5-year contract with little room for renegotiation and Huffman continues to have the most competitive shipping prices in the country.
• A majority of employees at the Pontiac branch of Riordan Manufacturing work at the production level. While the company expects a higher rate of employee turnover for those positions, they have recently seen a substantial increase in the turnover rate. In turn, production managers have had to increase their time spent interviewing and training new employees. This affects their time spent managing the day-to-day quality control, sales, and safety aspects of their positions. The managers have agreed that they must establish a way to better retain their production employees. What can they do?
• Create a 2 to 4-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation, with detailed slide notes, on your strategic experiment. Incorporate the following into your presentation:
• Present two innovative ways to solve the problem.
• Address the following six changes involved with theory-based planning in your process and presentation:
o Communication of expectations: Base your predictions on theory and include a description of the theory used to generate your predictions.
o Nature of predictions: Predict the trends, rather than the specific numbers.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT 🙂