pecifically address the following required elements:
– Use working knowledge of personal finance to construct a financial plan considering life-stage adjustments.
– Use technology to help establish a personal financial plan (describe what you used, why and how helpful it was, importance of protecting personal financial information).
– Examine financial resources to help you make financial decisions (explain your steps and what you examined).
– Identify your short-, intermediate-, and long-term financial goals.
– Explain your personal risk tolerance and how that impacts your financial plan.
– Explain your time horizon and how that impacts your financial plan.
– Complete a personal financial analysis of your situation.
– Construct personal financial statements (these can be the ones you submitted in Part I, updated).
– Construct a retirement plan as part of your personal financial plan (explain how time value of money impact this part of the plan).
For additional details, please refer to the Short Paper/Case Study Rubric document located in the Assignment Guidelines and Rubrics section of the course.