Robertson, P. (2004). Courting disaster: How the supreme court is usurping the power of Congress and the people. Brentwood, TN: Thomas Nelson. ISBN: 9780785297307
• Is there a proper abstract?
• Does it concisely convey the content of the Book Review?
• Are the transitions between paragraphs and sections clear?
• Is the review logically oriented?
• Are the issues raised in the book thoroughly analyzed from a criminal justice and Christian worldview perspective?
• Are passages from the book properly utilized and integrated into the review?
• Does the conclusion offer a good summary of key issues addressed in the paper?
• Is the paper without spelling and grammatical errors?
• Does the paper properly use current APA style?
• Does the paper reflect a graduate level of vocabulary?
• Utilizes a minimum of 5–7 references to the book?
• The paper is the appropriate length (3–5 pages)?