ROMANSKI v. DETROIT ENTERTAINMENT
The law case name is: ROMANSKI v. DETROIT ENTERTAINMENT
Please follow the Case Study Outline below:
Research and prepare a 4 to 5 page (not including cover page) paper covering the case assigned to you and a five-minute presentation for the class. Your paper and presentation are not required to follow any particular format, but they must at the least address following questions:
1. When and where did the incident occur?
2. Describe in detail what happened.
3. How many people died and how many were injured in the case?
4. Using materials from the class, explain the legal basis for the claims and the reasons why the business was or was not liable for the consequences.
5. How much money did the case cost the business? Include an estimate of the attorney’s fees in the case.
6. What employee or manager errors contributed to the losses?
7. What steps can a manager take to ensure that this never happens again?
8. What sources did you consult to prepare the assignment? (Minimum 3; NOT Wikipedia)