Locate three scholarly publications within the business, information systems, technology, computational science, or any domain where constructive research is appropriate and an artifact (e.g., algorithm, language, software tool, framework, process) was proposed to address some need. Analyze and deconstruct the publications into the following components:
- Provide insight as to why you selected the scholarly work and frame it in the context of the other studies and your interests.
- The problem addressed. What is it? Why is it important? Is this an agreed upon problem? Why has it not been solved already? Note that while you are writing a summary, you must support and validate your analysis with the literature.
- Is the identified problem the root / underlying problem or a consequence of a larger problem? Justify your answer.
- The basis for the study within the literature. What was accomplished by the study? What was not achieved? In essence, what was the goal the author attempted to accomplish with the work?
- What methodology did the study utilize? Was it appropriate? How was it constructed, organized, and executed (ignore the artifact)?
- Describe the research methods utilized.
Length: 5-7 pages, not including title page and references
Your paper should demonstrate thoughtful consideration of the ideas and concepts presented in the course by providing new thoughts and insights relating directly to this topic. Your response should reflect scholarly writing and current APA standards.