Science and Technology
The post has three asighnments
1;How Science and Technology Affected American Society During the Industrial Revolution
1 paragraph which explains how the human right chosen is being violated in Persepolis
McEwen & Wills, chapter 3
Smith & Liehr, chapter 16
McEwen, M. & Wills, E. M. (2014). Theoretical basis for nursing (4th ed.). Philadelphia: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins. [ISBN 978-1-4511-9031-1]
Smith, M. & Liehr, P. (2014). Middle range theory for nursing (3rd ed.). New York: Springer Publishing Co.
ASSIGNED ARTICLE FOR THE ASSIGNMENT/ QUESTIONS: Axley, L. (2008). Competency: A concept analysis. Nursing Forum, 43(4), 214-222.
1. Briefly describe the concept from the article you are assigned to read. Include what is the purpose of this concept analysis and which method the author based his/her analysis on?
2. Does the author present an etymological definition of the concept? Describe the definition.
3. What discipline(s) does the author use to define/describe the different meanings of the concept?
4. Does the author present a model case, borderline case, related case and contrary case? Briefly describe.
5. Does the author discuss the antecedents, attributes, criteria, and consequences considered from each discipline presented as well as provide a rationale for their selection? Are they logical – and why?
6. Does the author give a theoretical and operational definition of the concept?
7. Does the author present a schematic model?
8. Does the author discuss implications and issues related to the concept? Why are they important?
9. What is your overall critique of this concept analysis article?